Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sofa Slipcover?


In the beginning of my search for our new sofa I was dead set on a white slipcovered sofa. During my search I have realized that finding the perfect shape and size in a white slipcover is difficult. I have accepted buying a sofa that is the perfect shape and size first and then having a slipcover made later on. After I found this image on The Scoop, I am excited to have a slipcover made with the same box pleat. Actually if I could just have this exact sofa I would be so happy.

3 comments:

cotedetexas said...

as someone who once owned a white slipcover with pleats exactly like this, i would advise against it. I couldn't wait to replace mine. they are extremely hard to keep neat looking unless you press it everytime you wash it. i was forever on my behind trying to "hand" press the pleats into some kind of submission. good luck if you go that route.

Things That Inspire said...

The above poster, Cote de Texas, did an amazing post on slipcovers with DOZENS of inspirational photos. Here it is!
http://cotedetexas.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-favorite-dog-book-living-with-dogs.html

cassandra said...

i've been on a sofa hunt lately too - but slipcovers.. that's tricky! good luck. i love the sofa in the photo :)