Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Holidays!


We had such a wonderful Christmas this year. We celebrated with our family in the new kitchen and dinning room and it was so nice to have everyone hanging out, eating and opening presents. Here are some images from the weekend and a few of my amazing gifts. You cannot see the best gift, my new (pink) Sony cyber shot camera! (Lulu sleeping in giftwrap was my first photo.)

My pink Le Creuset round oven. Yes, it is pink!

Great vintage books from my mom and my first Hermes orange box (with a deck of cards).

3 comments:

cotedetexas said...

my sister in law got several pots like that in turquoise to match a few red ones she has - beautiful! love the pink one too!

Things That Inspire said...

I got a Le Creuset for Christmas too - same one as yours, but a tannish color. My sister (who gave it to me) has been asking me every day whether I have used it! I am not sure where to start, although I cook every day and do not have a fear of cooking. I pulled out my Barefoot Contessa cookbook today, because it seems like she would have a ton of Le Creuset worthy recipes. Let me know if you have any good ideas.

Anonymous said...

I loved the Sister book!