Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Backyard: We are getting a shed.


When we purchased our house there was a red, rusty metal shed outside our bedroom window. When the previous owner told us it had been hit by lighting twice, tearing it down was first on the list of projects. We have been a year and a half with no spare space for all Nick’s garden tools and whatever other random stuff he thinks he must have. Well next week we are having a new shed built. I think besides the size Nick and I are in agreement on having a shed built similar to the photo above, from Gardensheds.com. Instead of doors, we are going to do a sliding barn door and I think we will skip the shakers. I am really excited to add some more character to the back yard, plus I get more space in the garage for my projects.

No comments: