Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Design through fashion

Domino magazine does this wonderful feature every few months around can this painting, instillation or outfit be turned into a room? As we try to pull together our bedroom that feature made me think, do I have any images that describe how I decorate or want to decorate? I am still searching for the perfect image with the hit of yellow that will help me tie the whole bedroom together, but in the mean time I found a few images that I think describe my over all design style. These are mostly fashion/outfit images since I identify easily with them.

This is my day-to-day traditional taste, great classic timeless elements.



This is where I would like to take my design - classic, but with bold color and unique pattern.



Here is how my home is currently decorated, a whole bunch of mess and I love it!

No comments: