Sunday, April 6, 2008

Swatch Samples.

I am still trying to decide on a sofa. I want the Lillian August Sofa, however I don’t like any of the Drexel fabric options. While I delay the inevitable purchase of the London Sofa, I have entertained myself with ordering swatches from different retailers. Of course Anthropologie does a beautiful job. An easy request online delivered a cute box of all their fabric options, cards on their upholstered furniture, a tape measure, pencil and a personal note. Z Gallery did not have wonderful presentation, but I was happy with the size of the swatches. Still not any closer to ordering, but I am having fun with all the pre-shopping.

Anthropologie's Fabric Swatch package.


Selection of three fabrics from Z Gallery I am thinking for the Derek Sofa.

No comments: