Monday, November 16, 2009

TaDa!


Today I was able to find an extra 30 minutes to finish hanging the artwork in the living room. Using the craft paper template made the process so much easier. After I measured and placed nails on the right side of the desk, I just pulled the paper down (carefully) and hung in the matching location on the left side and placed nails in the existing nail holes. Now looking at this photo I think they might be a little too close to the bookcase, but is so much better than having a blank wall.

4 comments:

LindsB said...

Looks great, I love the look!!

Glinda said...

Hi, I forgot how I found your blog, but thought I would share a place to look for fabric (I read one of your posts about fabric you found for $60 and were waiting for a sale...

This is the link for a warehouse in Thurmont, MD.
http://www.discountfabricsusacorp.com/

I used to lurk in the aisles for hours. I found a Ralph Lauren fabric, $330/yd., that I paid a mere $35/yd. It really is a fantastic place and they will send swatches for a small charge.

C.J. said...

I like the concept of it, but think you are correct in a bit too close. Looks good tho.

Anonymous said...

They should move over two inches to be perfect but they look beautiful as is!