Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Heading to Philly for flowers and shopping



We are heading to Philly for the Flower show this weekend. Nick is opening a retail nursery this spring (so excited) so we are going to look for trends, vendors and competitive shopping. Anthropologie is opening a garden boutique called Terrain outside of Philly and we are hoping to visit the space. Nick is trying to make his space similar to the English boutique garden centers and inspire the young professional crowd to get interested in gardening. I am just hoping that I could start selling house wares someday.

Besides nursery research, I am excited to go shopping and the Philly Anthropologie store is high on my list. I am sure being located in the headquarters hometown the store is filled with unique antiques and test merchandise. I have also printed the Design Sponge shopping guide to Philadelphia and have highlighted my must stops: Petulia’s Folly, Kellijane, Matthew Izzo and Open house.

I have my great pink Cyber Shot so I will have lots of great photos to share when we get back.

3 comments:

London Calling said...

Sounds like fun! Take lots of pictures.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.