Monday, June 18, 2007

Guest Room - pulling it together


I have been working on my mood board for the guest room and found this image from Kate Spade of exactly how I want the finished room to look and feel. I love the yellow with the gold and green. It will go nice with my Kate Spade duvet and my bamboo bed and dresser. I have a gold gilded mirror to hang between the two windows and I am going to beg my mom to let me have the club chair in her guest room to finish the main pieces of the room. Now I need to add the small punches of green and pink. I am searching for a matching pair of ginger jar lamps to use as bedside lighting and some great artwork for the walls. It looks great in my head and as I pull together all the images it is starting to look good on paper too. This is only the first draft so I have some refining left to do. I think I have too much yellow and need to find the punch of pink.

No comments: