Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Just don’t put your feet up.

I get crazy projects in my head all the time, and they always look wonderful up there. My execution never matches up to my vision. I thought this week I would showcase some of my ideas that actually turned out.


I purchased the ottoman at a consignment store for under $50. I have been holding on to this vintage fabric for years and thought it would look great in our den – how about on the ottoman? The fabric is fantastic with the bright organic pattern, very Joseph Frank. Someday I will have it reupholstered professionally, but for now I am proud that it actually works in our den. Just do not put your feet on it.

Pillows made out of Josef Frank fabric from Brunschwig Fils

1 comment:

RomanESC Team said...

OMG is that a green Schumacher Chiang Mai print on the Ottoman? Even if not I absolutely adore it! Congrats on your fab blog. An Aussie admirer! gindoraduxdeluxe.blogspot.com