Monday, January 10, 2011

30 before 30


This year I turn 30. I am one year younger than Nick (which I like to remind him) and have copied his idea of creating a list of items to complete before turning thirty. I made my list this past fall, and I am not doing very well. I must admit that turning 30 does not really seem to scare me at all. I still get carded (all the time), I love my hubby and baby, and I am still younger than Nick (see what I mean). So here is my list and what I have accomplished so far. You can see some are really simiple (read a book, go to the movies, go shopping on my own) but since having James even the simiple things have been more difficult to complete. I have until March to complete this list so need to get cracking:


1. Make Macaroons


2. Take a road trip


3. Read a book


4. Decorate our Bedroom


5. Get a mani/pedi.


6. Have girl’s night - DONE


7. Have a TV series/Favorite Movie marathon weekend.


8. Make brunch/Dinner for friends.


9. Take a day to visit museums. - DONE


10. Special Date night with Nick. - DONE


11. Have board game night. -


12. Take a workout class


13. Finish Our Wedding Album



14. Take a family photo


15. Personal shopping day


16. Go to the movies. Done


17. Have grown up party at the house


18. Have the neighbors over for drinks


19. Go to a concert/Comedy/speadker


20. Catch Up James' baby Album


21. Take a photography Class


22. Find my "drink" DONE


23. Complete the Basement Makeover


24. Recover my Berge Chair


25. Update my wardrobe


26. Take a Family bike ride DONE


27. Find the perfect fragrance


28. Make curtains for the living room


29. Have awesome holiday cards DONE


30. Organize My magazines - DONE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Want to come to the cardio dance class next week? You could cross that one off...

Blue Turtle said...

At 30 I started to become serious in life. I mean no more playing around and become more focused.

Susan @ Interior Design Pro