Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dream Closet


Until this past weekend we have left the master bedroom almost untouched. With every other room in the house in the midst of some form of change, we wanted the bedroom to remain a place of calm. Only problem with that is the pink carpeting, floral curtains and brown hollow core doors. But the worst part of the room is the closet. It is cramped with single hanging rods and the sliding doors limit access the middle portion. This image is taped to the doors as my vision of what I want the closet to look like. I know my clothes will never look this good, but the picture idealizes the perfect hanging and folding proportions. I just need to find away to move the master bedroom closet up on the to do list.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's perfect! (But where will N. put HIS clothes?) :)